Tongue twisters su popularne jezičke igre koje postoje u svakom jeziku. I djeca i odrasli se vrlo rado upuštaju u izazov da ih što brže i tačnije izgovore. U nastavku vam donosimo neke od najpopularnijih.
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood
As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood
- Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen
- Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk
- You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York