You want to live and work in some of the most prosperous EU countries, such as Belgium and the Netherlands?
We present to you the House Staff project, designed for young people with excellent communication skills and fluent English who love working with children.
The project consists of two programmes, House Staff Junior and House Staff Experienced.
We started the programmes in order to give the young people an opportunity to gain experience, meet new friends, learn a foreign language, and live in some of the Europe’s amazing cities such as Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Hague.
Participants must meet the following general requirements:
- 21 years old minimum
- EU passport
- Good knowledge of English language – minimum B2 level
- Availability to participate in the programme for minimum 1 year
- Good general health
- Excellent communication skills and love for children
- Motivation to live and work in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Willingness to explore different cultures and integrate in new environments
Benefits for the participants:
- Salary from 1100 to 1800 EUR per month
- Accommodation with the family
- 3 meals per day
- Paid holidays
- Help with the administration upon arrival to the country
- 24/7 support
Participants are required to do the following:
- Speaking English with the youngest members of the family
- Taking them to school and helping with the homework
- Helping the family with everyday chores
The differences between the programmes are specified in the table below:
|House Staff Junior||House Staff Experienced|
Applications for both programmes are opened all year round and the number of open positions is limited.
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to provide more details about the application process.